Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Joy of Love

I have decided to partisipate in a new challenge :)  It will run nicely with my 365 journal.  This one is brought to me by a Kelly Willette , you can find her here http://willettedesigns.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=dcb16456c382f72009ff2f6bc&id=1ae7bffbbe&e=a54a9549ae.

This is my " What they do" image. SOOC.  All natural light , in front of a south west window.

Our first assignment is to document our subject doing, " what they do".  I had chosen to photograph my youngest doing his favorite thing,  lounging in is pj's while playing with his cars.  At the bottom of Kelly's e-mail there was a link to watch a fantastic tidbit on finding the light in our home and catch lights.  I know my element of comfort isn't in my house , however I do enjoy the idea.  So , away I went !  I tried to pay attention to catch lights and had no trouble " finding the light ". My subject was willing for a moment and I cought an acceptable image.  Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment