Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Look !

Hello Again,

A little while ago I had the honor of participating in a one-on-one workshop with Kandis at www.wishworkshops.blogspot.com  I cannot say enough good about her!!!  She was so kind and her teaching abilities go above and beyond.  If any of you are having trouble mastering technique in photoshop, she is your girl.  Very affordable as well.  I just wanted to share a before and after picture edited with her technique.  I would also like to let you know that she is having a great contest right now.  Go and check out her stuff :)

This in my SOOC image converted into jpeg....


This is the edited version with Kandis' teachings.  A huge difference!  Thank you Kandis , I think you have definitely changed the way I will edit from here on in :) www.wishworkshops.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment