Friday, February 11, 2011

Family Favorites

I am always on the look out for recipes that are good on the wallet , health and taste buds.  I have some picky kids and this makes things difficult at times.  I was searching on the Kraft Canada website and I found one that is certain to be a family favorite.  Here is the link ,   http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/sweet-citrus-chicken-106052.aspx   , give it a try and let me know what you think.

I am always so honored to get something that is special. Recently, I inherited a wooden butter bowl, from my husbands parents.  It has inspired me to try my hand at making butter.  On Monday I will be going to the grocery to buy some heavy cream , I can't wait to taste it.  I was raised by my Grandparents so I have learned many things that kids my age wouldn't have learned.  I think this is something my kids will get a kick from and It will bring back so many great childhood memories. 

It is less than a month until we surprise the kids with another Disney trip.  We are going for their birthdays and our Anniversary .  I could really use a holiday!! I will be continuing on my 365 and will post soon.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment