Friday, December 3, 2010

I know I am a slow blogger!

I have been rather slow again, at keeping up my blog. I have vowed before to do better. Im just so busy and happy , I now have time to share!!


These pictures were taken this summer.  I have a family friend who has this fantastic farm.  Theres a huge tire pile and an old truck , one million feet of rustic fences and old wooden sheds.  I love it and they have been gracious enought to let me have free range on it.  Any how , we went out to their farm and had a hour or two of fun together and the boys were absolute dolls!! 

I love to go out with families who are willing to just be themselves.  They walk away with happiness in their hearts and pictures to prove it. Thanks you A & C for letting me spend some time with you !





I was so excited when I was asked to do this wedding!  I know alot of people on both sides of this family and they were all so much fun!  It was a very busy day but everyone was so relaxed.  They are truly ment to be together.  It was a fun group to be around and they never argued once :) A & A , I can't wait to see what life has in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment