Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NEWS NEWS NEWS CONTINUED




I have no idea what hapened there,oops :) So I am litterally jumping for joy at this oppertunity. We will be staying at the Rimrock hotel in Banff. It will be four days of photography bliss. Here are the links http://bowesphotography.com/ and redleafblog.com.




A friend of mine offered an oppertunity to speak to her grade 8 class about digital photography. It was alot of fun and I think they actually got something from it. They wern't a bad croud at all! Very nice indeed.


I have another catering possibility in May,2010. I am hoping that I get it cause we are saving for our trip to Disney World in October. So many great things to be thankful for. I baked 4 dozen cinnamon buns for a local grade 3 class and I have a regular " best buns in the world" clientel. All in all I am a happy girl ( except for the whole canceled quilting class).


I hope that you all get a chance to look at my Shelfari. What a neat way to share your reading likes and don't likes. A few of the ladies in my bookclub have been talking about it so there I was on the site adding all my details. Man, where there ever alot of books I had forgotten I read. Many more were added to my list aswell.
I have a few new photos to share aswell. They are of my daughter. My kids are not friends of my camera so it is nice for me to actully get a couple here and there.
Thanks for Listening!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment