Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedding In May with Family!











I traveled to a little town outside of Winnipeg, Manitoba, in May of 2009. It was my cousins wedding and my daughter Keira was the flower girl. It was great to meet new friends and catch up with family I haven't seen in years. I took the photographs for her and her husband. It was and honour! Quilting is a major component of my heritage. I had to get a picture of the shoes ,along with the pearls she wore , on an heirloom quilt. It was a great time and the weather was very nice. The bride ended up getting cooked like a lobster!




Well, I have decided that I need to create a new letterhead. One that people will look and and say " Oh that's RedgwellPhotography". I have no idea how to do that ! I am hoping to get a good book asap! Any suggestions? I have got to buckle down and concentrait on how I want to portray myself as a photographer? What will set me apart and how do I make it mine? These are all big questions to be answered. I feel like a baby learning to walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment