Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time for Giving Thanks!

Hello My Friends,

Well, It has been another HUGE gap in the writing curve!!  I am so grateful for the wonderful clients I have had over the past few months.  I have decided that I must post some wonderful images!! They will come very shortly.

Over the past little while, I have been extremely busy with my many projects.  I have also started working again.  I have to admit that in the beginning, I was terrified of adding that to my already crazy schedule.  I have loved being part of the working world again.  I wish that my photography and hats could fill in that gap, however, I am sure they will at sometime,  Baby steps!!

I LOVED going out with this Family!! They are so wonderful and I am happy that they chose me to capture their memories.  We went out of town a short way for this shoot . The lighting was heavenly!! Thank you so much H, family :)
My favorite thing about photography is going out with families.  I have had the pleasure of going out with the P family for the second time.  I enjoy them so much!! I can't even begin to convey to you all how strong and together they are. 
I have known K and her family for many years.  Their boy's are so cute and funny!  I am thrilled that I  have been able to go out with them again.  We braved sickness and a slight chill to get these and I think they are fantastic.  K, gives a fantastic hair cut to boot!!


So Grateful!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment